Beiträge von narkic aka aka

Nice,active and respectfull player and he doesnt abuse his permissions as a ViP :)
    I enjoy speaking with him on ts3 and he speaks english very good :)
    +1 from me(if my vote counts xd)

Hello,my name is Filip Semenjuk but u know me as narkic aka aka from the deathrun server.(now my name is Crypt|narkicAKA).

Im 16 years old and im from Croatia.
    I love to play on that deathrun server and i would like to become friend or a clan member(i prefer a clan member).
    I've been playing on a server for 1,5 years and i was lvl 30 for 3 times.And im probably in top 5 fastest players on the server.
    I speak Croatian,English and i know the basics of German language.

In the past i was a rager and a whiner,but after i broke up with my gf i realazied that i was acting like a kid(that was the reason of the break up) and i become more resposible and calmer.That what i wrote is truth,i wont blame you if u wont belive me :rolleyes_1: .
    Now that my school is over i will play a lot on the server(like 4 or 5 hours per day).

I get along with almost all players,even with Buster.And im good with Surreal,Aurel,Xzibid,Expert,Blaze and Baws.In the past i argued with #removed and Bass and im apologising for that(i already wrote the reason).

My last application(for trusted player) was denied cause it was too short and cause i didnt wrote a lot infromation about myself in real life,so there it goes:
    1.Recently i finished 1. grade of middle school with excelent (5) score.
    2.My hobbys are deathrun,League of Legends and football.
    3.Im 178 cm tall.
    4.I have an older brother who also plays Cod4(only promod).

U can fell free to contact me at:
    Xfire:semenjuk
    Facebook:Filip Semenjuk
    Gmail:semenjuk.filip@gmail.com
    or League of Legends accout:Ficibald

Bye all and see ya on deathrun server :squint_1:

Hi,my name is Filip but u know me as narkic aka aka from 3xp deathrun.
    I want to become trusted player or a member so i could kick buggers and hackers.
    Im tired of them.Server is allways full of them and there are no admins to kick them.
    So i hope u accept me :)