renew apply for clan

• hi 3xp i woud really like to apply for 3xp-clan and be a member of this community, the application i did before was good but ther was something wrong with it, i am not 17, i am 14 and i am born 1998 month septemper day 27:

info about me

name:khalidjalal
    cod4 name: visible
    xfire: darkvisible3023

this is my first clan to join, and i have been playing cod4 for 2 years, i like to play on the nuke town server, i want to join this clan because most of the time there are no admins on the sever, and there are some people hack and when i warn them they give me vote kick, and the some players just puts yes without kno#removed the reason for the kick.

i hope that i will help keep hackers away

more info about me
    i am 14 years old and i live in qatar i play cod4 every day for fun, and i like football but i do not play it alot, i do not like to talk alot, in public i am clam, but some times when i am with my friends i get a little hyper, but if they start to make trouble, i go away from them and play on my laptop, i go to school i am in grade 8.

notice: i use teamspeaker( but not alot)

sorry i lied to you before, and i really wich that you accept my apology, i only wrote i am 17 because a friend of mine told me to, i also helped some of the admins to know the truth about a member, and i was right about what i said.

i swear i won't lie again and i will tell the truth every time.

sorry again>>>>.....

singed<>visible

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

Xsjado is the best at Kill The King

Rest of signature private or Unavailable right now please try again later...

• Hey visible,

first of all, thank you for your honesty and helping us.
    Unfortunately, we don't make exceptions with the age-limit, I am sorry.
    But because of your help with Obadah, and your wish to keep the gameplay
    clean, you are a candidate for our Trusted Player group at
    Nuketown. They can, for example, direct-kick player, without voting.

Gr33tz
    Force