MiLo <3 tries....

• Hi my name is Milo [secret] and im 16 years old. I was born in 1996 and my Location is the UK. I am studying in Collage right now.

I would want to join 3xP' because I am very interactive on the server and I get on with other players and members in the server. I mainly play your 3xP' Deathrun server. I've been playing that server for around 4-6 months and all the other servers I've been playing for around 2-3 months.

If I ever got the chance to be in 3xP' i would be on the Deathrun server alot having a look out for people who are breaking rules or not playing fairly. If this did happen I would first give them a warn and then a warn again. But then if they don't listen to me I would maybe give them a kick. If it is stuff like people Lag jumping i would temp-ban them.

I have donated 5 euro to your server for ViP for one month. I am willing to donate more and more often.

I talk to alot of the Members and Admins on Xfire and we most of the time never have arguments. Instead we have a really nice conversation for a long time. You can contact me on Xfire or Steam to. Xfire Username: wright069 Steam Username: wright069. I will be on Xfire most of the time so i will take any advice from anyone if needed.

Your Sincerely,

Milo Wright!

By the way, My In-game name is: =PrO=MiLo <3. So you might see me around on your server. :thumbsup: 8)

• Hallo Milo,

thank you for your interest in our clan.

We ask you for your patience. We will check your documents and contact to you here in this thread later.

If you have some question, do not hesitate to visit us at our teamspeak server.

kind regards,
    ons

• Hallo Milo,

wir bedanken uns für dein Interesse an unserer Community.

Leider müssen wir dir mitteilen, dass du nicht unsere Anforderungen für den Eintritt in unsere Community erfüllst.
    Falls du ein Feedback zu deiner Bewerbung benötigst, kannst du gerne auf unserem Teamspeak Server vorbei schauen.
    Jederzeit sind wir gerne bereit Auskunft darüber zu erteilen.

Wir wünschen dir bei deinem weiteren Spielinteresse viel Spaß und alles Gute für die Zukunft.

Mit besten Grüßen,
    Dominik alias ons

• Ok, i have to translate it:
    You can only join the clan with 17 years, so you are too young. The roule is there for about a month , so i could join the clan with 16 years.. but pass your 17th birthday and then try again :thumbup:

Oh, and use google translate for the whole answer from ons :)