Looking For Members In Creativerse !

• Dear Friends,
    I am a newbie player but old guy ! 3xP'Hawk knows me well I guess with my IGN Dr. John Watson .... Very Nice to be back over here ! Coming back to the topic , I wanted lots of members in a game called "Creativerse" which is available on Steam for Free ! The Game is simple ! You join or create a world and you spawn somewhere around the map with lots of resources near you ! All you need to do is craft and survive there ! There is No Food Requirements ! You might think this game is like Minecraft . Lots of people have been saying it ! But I guess its totally different game and better graphics which makes the game really the best ! I just wanted you guys to join my world and make my base a lot more good ! [Like building your house and your ideas !!! ] Let me know If you have any queries and I will talk to all later !

Thanking You ,
    Creativerse! :D

• You could Join My World !!! Happy to help you guys out !

World Details :

World Name : Creativerse Private World Server
    Password : password
    Author : Creativerse

Above are the following details to join my world !!!!

Moss -> Present on AshenWood's [Woods are White In Color] [Moss are attached on them] -> Green In Color
    Cragwood -> Another Type of wood ! [Brown In Color]

Join my World though its better :P We also give you many different blocks to build your imaginary house !

Please Give me a timing so that I can join with you guys !!! I am currently living in India ! so .... maybe we could play at 4 PM IST