Banned from nuketown

• Heyyo

My in-game name: asdf
    Guid: 9d774f6f
    Reason: Rule #1.1 - Wallhack is forbidden
    Banner: deleted User

Hey, I just got banned from the Nuketown server for wallhack, which I was not using. Pure sound player, been playing for like 7 years (on off for few months in between). Promod player but I tend to roam around every game type/every mod every now and then. I recently came on the 3xp servers, mostly the CJ and the hardcore mixed server (since no promod :( ). If given the demo, I can help out on which kills were suspicious or whatever.

Initially I was going for the informal approach and just ask deleted User on xfire for unban haha, as I felt the ban was a bit of misunderstanding on the killcams, but unfortunately could not find any 3xp members xfire, so had to made an account.

Please do reconsider the ban,
    Maaz.

• Hello,

as I felt the ban was a bit of misunderstanding on the killcams

It could have been a surprisingly long luck streak but every killcam i saw ( which were alot,
    since you wiped enemy team 5x in some seconds) were very weird.
    Preaim and/or walltrace on crouching players who have not shown up or raised any attention before.
    Noscope- and dragscopehits far away from the player (not talking about some centimeters beside players).
    Normally i dont mind things like that because i know CoD4 hitsystem isnt exactly the best, especially with high ping.
    Lucky wallbangs or walltraces happen but in this case it happened multiple times in a very short amount of time,
    which made it very clear to me, but i can be wrong.

Maybe you can explain your perspective? :)

• Uh, I don't think there were that many luck streaks.
    I actually don't remember much of the shots other than the last kill which got me banned (hence the demo request), anyways first game when you were on my team I noticed that you went behind the steel bounce thingy and scouted the area from there. So next game when I was on the opposite team I I was in the window place opposite of your spawn and I heard you shooting, I knew you would be behind that steel bounce (not on the side and peeping sideways but behind it and crouching and standing) so I went for wallbangs through the whole house. After that when you stopped shooting and I wasnt getting anywhere with the wallbang I jumped down from the window, and I heard you jump down as well, so I instantly went prone to see you under the trucks, mind you in the final kill cam it was the second prone not the first prone. I did see your feet going towards the car so I stood up and aimed at the car, you didnt show up so I proned again (final cam prone) and didnt see your feet anymore so I went for the car immediately and you were there.

Other reasons would be even tho everyone crouches your team players were weapon switching a lot and sometimes failed and I could hear the switch. This happened with one member while I was upstairs and he was downstairs and he fail switched so I knew he was down and was waiting for him upstairs proned.

Sorry if that went a bit long, dont really know how to explain to you without any proof haha but I hope you reconsider. Please do take into account that I have no life and have 4500 hours of cod on xfire, so I do know the game well.

Thanks.