3xP Member Application

• Accepted

3xP Member Application

Games: CoD4 CJ

Why do i want to join:

Since I started to play CJ (which was in early 2014 or very late 2013) I played 90 percent of the time on 3xP Servers and kept coming back because I liked the Server the most out of all possible (Styx 110 4gf etc).
    It would be also cool if more people would join to build 3xP's own CodJumper team.
    I talked about that with Viruz and came to a decision finally.
    I see good chances to build a little team and maybe grow bigger in near future. People seem to be friendly as well so I have no serious problem with anyone.

I can also only provide a Gametracker link instead of regular Stat's link: 3xP' Codjumper [cod4] Call of Duty 4
    (If you scroll down a little you can see the Top 10 Players)

Other Skills:

I have been mapping since 4-5 Months now I think and I plan to do a really sick cj map with 9 different ways. Unfortunately I have been facing the engine's limit lately so I have to figure out how to bypass that.

Esports:

I have played CSS in the ESL for a short amount of time and I have no intentions to ever play again. I dislike max tryharding alot.

Extra info + stuff i want to improve / provide:

Im VIP on the CJ-Server and i have to say that it seems impossible to really 'help' all people out.
    I dont consider saying FPS actual help. Helping takes ages because FPS arent 10% of making the Jump.
    We have to figure out how to support new player to bind them to the server.
    Maybe a big tutorial on the 3xP Youtubechannel would help (this would take months to produce tho).
    But these are things that I would enjoy to do as a member, because Cj should be played to actually play the map and not run a customer service 24/7.
    Of course people still will get help but I have no intentions to guide 7 guys through the entire map every day.
    I dont know if that fit in the Application but thats what i wanna work on and it seemed to suit here.

I would also provide CJ videos together with Pies,Pawz and Drizzjeh and maybe new people, which you could use to promote CJ.

Thanks for reading all of this stuff.

Post was edited 3 times, last by “ZeeZ” ().

I think there's not much need to mention that this is a pretty great app :thumbup:

Edit: @mirko I still can't "like" anything when I'm on firefox btw ^^
    __________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

100 % Yes from me :D,

The idea with the big youtube tutorial is a great idea, i thought about this and i know that there are no good tutorials! But we could make a series where we explain a little thing in every video
    from easy to advanced

you are mature active & helpful thats the reason why you have VIP on my codjumper,

I would really like to welcome you in 3xP!

Interested in our 3xP' Codjumper Team? Visit: THIS for more Information.

Take a look at our Youtube Channel, if you are interested in some nice videos and edits.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Join us on our 3xP' Codjumper Server and our 3xP' Codjumper Stockmap Server: