3xP Member Application By PIES

• Accepted

3xP Member Application By PIES

Name: Jacob

Ingame Name: PIES

Games: CoD4, CSGO

Why I Want to Join: I really like the 3xP servers and Admins. I see this clan going very far and growing even bigger
    than it is today and I really want to be apart of something like that.

Stats: The stats page was broken so im just going to use the game tracker stats instead.
    3xP' Codjumper : Top Players
    You can see my hrs played on the 3xP Codjumper server. It was the best I could do since the stats page was down.

Other Skills: Im working on a codjumper map but I havent gotten around to making anything yet.

Esports: I've only played a couple irc scrims but nothing big such as CG or ESL.

Extra Info: I've been playing on the 3xP Codjumper server since November 02, 2013 (Acording to Gametracker). I am a
    VIP on the 3xP Codjumper server and was accepted to be a trusted player on all 3xP servers but was never made a Trus-
    ted player becuase of cmd issues. I am not very active on the Teamspeak but recently I've started to just idle in the
    Public lounge when I play on 3xP servers. I've never been in a clan before but I look forward to the experience if I
    am accepted.

Contact Info:
    Steam: chewyman25
    Xfire: pies25

Thank you,
    I don't know you and you're only 13, but your app looks good :)
    Now it's totally not up to me to decide whether you should be accepted or not, so wait for other admins/leaders to answer ^^
    __________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Hey PIES nice to see your application here, as i know you you are a very trustful person and i never saw childish behaviour of you! So from my point: Yes!
    Thats the reasons too why you are one of my 5 vips on the codjumper

But i have to talk with the leaders about your age and if it wouldnt be a problem if u are not that active in ts (because specially for cj players i think ts isnt needed that much) :D

Interested in our 3xP' Codjumper Team? Visit: THIS for more Information.

Take a look at our Youtube Channel, if you are interested in some nice videos and edits.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Join us on our 3xP' Codjumper Server and our 3xP' Codjumper Stockmap Server:

#Accepted

Welcome Pies in our Clan 3xP', hopefully we will have a good time

Interested in our 3xP' Codjumper Team? Visit: THIS for more Information.

Take a look at our Youtube Channel, if you are interested in some nice videos and edits.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Join us on our 3xP' Codjumper Server and our 3xP' Codjumper Stockmap Server: