Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 665.

Special Offers

UFaced - - Other Games

Hey guys Humble Unity Bundle (pay what you want and help charity) "$1593 worth of awesome content" "Get games, assets, and a mini-degree course" If anyone is interested

I have a small problem.

UFaced - - General Support

Hey, Maybe you can try checking this box: jz_XNL0ATvmZ9sQB_3mEzA.png Right click on iw3mp.exe (or the shortcut) --> Properties --> Compatibility Apparently it worked for many people on games such as Overwatch or Rainbow Six (see thread here: Fixed my fps problems with the new update. Now I can finally run at 144hz. : Rainbow6), after they did the Win10 Creator update which fucked up their FPS.

Special Offers

UFaced - - Other Games

Overwatch is at 20€ instead of 40 (or 30 instead of 60 for the "Game of the year" edition) until Nov. 27. Black Friday Sale: Save 50% on Overwatch

Hi guys, First I'm going to be honest I didn't read everything is this topic, but anyway I get the idea, and read the suggestions. Second, my answer won't please you. Third, yes Bunny our KTK server was once popular, at some point there was often between 20 and 40 people on the server. Fourth, I don't think reviving KTK is possible. You guys are saying: THIS needs to be done for a server to be popular, THIS is necessary... No, THAT is necessary... Well the truth is, it's all true. A lot of thing…

CoD Remastered - who wants to buy it

UFaced - - Offtopic

Quote from ohforgotmypot: “ Back in the day Cod4 had modding tool, which is why its still alive. Probably with the release of that it'll become worth. Maybe they will wait some time like Bo3” I highly doubt they'll ever release mod tools for cod4 remastered. No mod tools for Modern Warfare: Remastered : pcgaming

Hey Asimakis, Sorry about the wait. TBH since I saw you were playing only on CJ and DR, I thought Viruz or Expert would take care of this app, and that's why I didn't answer But since clearly, neither of them is going to answer here, I'll do it Since you only got positive feedback, I decided to accept you as a Trusted player Check your PMs soon. Welcome to the group and enjoy your stay ------------------------------------------------ Note: Since I accept people only based on their app and feedba…

Only good feedback - Accepted. Check your PMs soon!

Quote from mirko911: “I'm more busy then expected” You should assume that mirko will always be busier than he expected

Quote from Mad Mouse: “since july of this year” I believe you mean last year Anyway, since we have only positive answers here: Accepted. I'll send you a PM in the following days (or remind me in 2 or 3 days if you haven't received anything by then ) to help you set your rank.

Quote from Asimakis 2.0: “Quote from HawK: “the chance to get WTF:ed by RTD is quite low” no it's not thats why i have stopped using RTD ” I think twisted mind sucks. I think WTF should remain and twisted should go. There's just too much chance to get smth shitty currently IMO.

Quote from .|YALE|.: “and for that hours i told u for my cd key man...” Then why don't you post your old stats page as a proof ? Your hours were recorded, if what you say is true (I wasn't able to find any other stat page than the one you provided with your name). Edit: Ninja'd

Quote from frisbeesky: “ Could one of the leaders change the <date will be anounced asap> into '24th of August 15:00-18:00' please? Thanks already. ” Done, but I thought anyone could do it himself? Try Edit thread > More options. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Hey frisbeesky, sorry in advance I'm going off-topic I just want to tell you I think you'll get more response to your threads & posts if they are (a lot) shorter. I'm pretty sure the average forum user never reads your posts (I may be wrong, and maybe all people interested in CJ actually read them, but I don't think so). Doesn't matter how well written is your post, if it's too long, people won't read it. And I think making them shorter wouldn't be that hard, actually I think many parts of your …

Quote from AngeLus: “ But the fact is : if 3xP' member don't read the applications section it's not my fault, just give them the thread and ask them to give a yes or no. I can't do anything for this” Just check Trickshot's app which was written after yours, and you'll see that members do check the app section. A lot of your playtime is from quite long ago if I understood well, active people aren't the same anymore, I think you need more "nowadays" playtime to get more feedback eventually (especi…

Nuketown server - Cheater Report

UFaced - - Player Reports

Quote from Sea Shepherd: “ I haven't seen a single player from Morocco who is not cheating and I'm getting tired of banning them everytime I play. So imo the best/only solution to this is to block the Morocco iprange if thats still possible. @mirko911” That looks very excessive to me. Maybe all the ones you've seen were cheating, but it doesn't mean they all cheat. Also, tell me if I'm wrong but I don't think you check the nationality of all players online every single time you play. That's smth…

Quote from mirko911: “maybe it would be good if we add the promod scopes to dr?” I've never liked promod scopes, but if many people prefer it then yes it would be better. But I guess a poll would be necessary for this.

Quote from Asimakis 2.0: “And i think that the scope should be changed.Its kinda hard to qs.” More importantly, I've always found this feature stupid: If you have fun quickshooting, then quickshoot, if you prefer hardscoping, then hardscope. I don't see the point of forcing people to quickscope.

Hey Kronik, I set you member on board, and sent you a PM regarding your membership in-game Closed.

CoD4 download?

UFaced - - Call of Duty 4

Quote from Aurel004: “Argh, uploaded the CD of the game, and then saw you've done everything French CD game : MEGA If one day it's needed” Sorry And btw I changed a lot of files a few years ago (in the "main" folder I think) because PB was kicking me on some servers with message "md5 tool mismatch". Turns out some admins were enabling this option to prevent some cheaters changing some stuff in their files (to see people in other, more visible colors for instance). I had never tried to cheat or a…

CoD4 download?

UFaced - - Call of Duty 4

Quote from HawK: “ The vsync option is in geforce control panel ( not geforce experience ) under 3d settings or something , select game in the list and the option should be there.” Quote from Funk: “Quote from UFaced: “Now the only problems I have are: - I won't go over 60 FPS and can't find out where this limit comes from (maybe my Nvidia Geforce software but couldn't find an option for that).” board.3xp-clan.com/index.php/A…0b0012b6b1a11a5cef85e6744 Open Nvidia control panel and go to 3d setti…