Do something

• Drizz

Forum as dead as the sexlife of viruz

• sobwyn

What am I supposed to do? :cursing:

• sobwyn

I can sing

• sobwyn

Leet's raise aa glaaas orr twwooooo, to all the things I've lost on yoooooou, wooohooooo, tell me are they lost on yoooooooou (party-emoji) :!:

• sobwyn

Tell me something about you Drizz, like, where do u live now, how is your business going, I'm curisou.

• sobwyn

Woooaaah, thats really nice, I'm glad that you're good :). Mee? Aah, I'm good, thanks for asking.. in last few days I finally feel quite happy, I finally meet some new people and we are just introducing to each other and blah blah...

• Funk

woah must be pretty lonely here? ^^

• Funk

u should join the discord m8

• sobwyn

im banned brah

• sobwyn

im beggin for mercy, just unban me pleeees

• sobwyn

i ended my relationship with my first girlfriend today please show me mercy and unban me, atleast that will make me happy

• Jayme

How'd you even get banned? Last time I was in the server it was pretty dead (I've joined/left like 3-4 times over the years, each time its been inactive)

• Kronik

I check every few months to see if deathrun is back, im trying to stay optimistic :whistling:

• sobwyn

Jayme, I was spamming @all command. I'm a bad person, I know.. Now I regret it and want to prove to everyone that I grew up. :saint:

• Drizz